Local Businesses Step Up to Add Their Support to Graffiti/Street Art Festivities
FORT WORTH, TX, August 15, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/ — With the application deadline quickly approaching on October 15, 2017, the “Art on a Can” Contest has officially announced their sponsors for the graffiti/street art festivities.
The list of local sponsors for the “Art on a Can” Contest include:
– Container King – from Denton, Texas, sell and lease new and use shipping containers to businesses and residents
– Made in Fort Worth – a company dedicated to the advancement and support of Fort Worth local businesses
– Linda Allen State Farm – helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
– RDS Real Estate – commercial real estate for lease in Fort Worth, Arlington, Blue Mound, Saginaw, Mansfield, Kennedale, and the Mid-Cities
– Blue Mound 287 Self Storage – offering residents of Haslet, Saginaw, North Forth Worth and surrounding communities secure self-storage
– Salon & Spa Galleria – with six locations in the Fort Worth area, offering salon spaces for lease and unmatched amenities.
– Dallas Car Storage – offering secure climate controlled car storage for your antique, classic, exotic and everyday cars
– Box Office Warehouse Suites – an office business park made entirely out of over 100 shipping containers
– Hangman’s House of Horrors – Fort Worth’s spookiest haunted house
“They were excited to help and to have their name associated with such a unique contest, as I knew they would be,” says local entrepreneur, Ron Sturgeon.
The unique contest Sturgeon refers to is called the “Art on a Can” Contest. An opportunity for street artists to participate and compete for a $1,500 Grand Prize. The five artists chosen will create a 7.5’x20′ mural on shipping container walls at the upcoming Box Office Warehouse Suites, the first, and only, business park in North Fort Worth made entirely from over 100 shipping containers.
All the activities will culminate in the Art on a Can One Day Graffiti Art Festival, held Saturday, March 17, 2018, at Box Office Warehouse Suites, located at 1953 Golden Heights Road, featuring live bands, free hot dogs, and artisan and gallery displays in the container park.
“This will be a contest and event unlike anything seen in Fort Worth in recent memory,” said Sturgeon, “and I’m very proud to be a part of it. We are going to change the public’s perception of graffiti, just like we’ll change its perception of shipping containers with our new business park.
“Art on a Can” Contest and Sponsors
Special thanks to the following sponsors: Container King, Made in Fort Worth, Linda Allen State Farm, RDS Real Estate, Blue Mound 287 Self Storage, Salon and Spa Galleria, Dallas Car Storage, Box Office Warehouse Suites. “Art on a Can” contest looking to showcase graffiti/street art on the new and upcoming Box Office Warehouse Suites made entirely of shipping containers, where art and business connect. To learn more about how to enter the contest, go to http://boxofficewarehousesuites.com/street-art-graffiti-art-contest/.
About Box Office Warehouse Suites
Box Office Warehouse Suites is located at 1953 Golden Heights Road in the heart of the Alliance commercial real estate area. With anchor tenants Happy State Bank and Salon & Spa Galleria already on board as anchor tenants, it promises to be a groundbreaker in the commercial real estate community. For leasing information contact Jim Eaton at Box Office Warehouse Suites, (817) 903-9438, or email at Jime@rdsinvestments.com.
About RDS Real Estate
Box Office Warehouse Suites is owned by local business, RDS Real Estate. RDS Real Estate is a leader in leasing warehouse space and has excellent Tarrant County office space for lease in Fort Worth, Haslet (Blue Mound/ Alliance Area), Arlington, Kennedale and Haltom City. RDS Real Estate owns and manages more than one million square feet of commercial space in Tarrant County, Texas.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here