AWS customers can now find and purchase professional services from TekStream in AWS Marketplace.
ATLANTA, GA, December 04, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ — TekStream, a digital transformation company and Amazon Web Services (AWS) Advanced Consulting Partner, announced today that it is participating in the launch of Professional Services in AWS Marketplace. AWS customers can now find and purchase professional services from TekStream in AWS Marketplace, a curated digital catalog of software, data, and services that makes it easy to find, test, buy, and deploy software and data products that run on AWS. As a participant in the launch, TekStream is one of the first AWS Consulting Partners to quote and contract services in AWS Marketplace to help customers implement, support, and manage their software on AWS. Click here for more information.
As organizations migrate to the cloud, they want to use their preferred software solutions on AWS. AWS customers often rely on professional services from TekStream to implement, migrate, support, and manage their software in the cloud. Until now, AWS customers had to find and contract professional services outside of AWS Marketplace and could not identify software and associated services in a single procurement experience. With professional services from TekStream available in AWS Marketplace, customers have a simplified way to purchase and be billed for both software and related services in a centralized place. Customers can further streamline their purchase of software with standard contract terms to simplify and accelerate procurement cycles.
“TekStream views AWS Marketplace as a strategic channel for our services to be discovered and procured,” said Judd Robins, Executive Vice President. “Complete solutions generally have a technology and a human component to make them work successfully. AWS Marketplace has always been a great catalog of technical solutions. With the addition of Professional Services in AWS Marketplace, customers now have a broader range of options to get those solutions launched and managed.”
– Database Migration QuickStart: Jumpstart your Database migration to AWS with a 1-week process to analyze and assess Oracle, Microsoft, and open-source database migrations to AWS purpose-built database solutions.
– Splunk Cloud QuickStart: Get your Top 3 IT Operations and/or Security use cases implemented leveraging Splunk with 2 weeks of services, training, and 3 months of go-live support provided by TekStream.
– Splunk CMMC QuickStart: a practical, proven, and effective solution to get you compliant in under 30 days.
– Oracle License Optimization Plan: 1 week to analyze and assess your Oracle licenses and contracts to reduce costs – paving your way to Database Freedom on AWS.
– CloudEndure Cloud Migration QuickStart: 1 week to Migrate Development, QA, or Testing On-Premise Workload to AWS
– CloudEndure Cloud Disaster Recover QuickStart: 1 week to implement and test disaster recovery for up to 3 on-premise workloads to AWS
TekStream accelerates clients’ digital transformation by navigating complex technology environments with a combination of technical expertise and staffing solutions. We guide clients’ decisions, quickly implement the right technologies with the right people, and keep them running for sustainable growth. Our battle-tested processes and methodology help companies with legacy systems get to the cloud faster, so they can be agile, reduce costs, and improve operational efficiencies. And with 100s of deployments under our belt, we can guarantee on-time and on-budget project delivery. That’s why 97% of clients are repeat customers. For more information visit https://www.tekstream.com/
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here